As part of our ongoing updates on refunds from the Michigan Catastrophic Claims Association, Central Insurance Company has announced that they mailed all refunds in the form of a check on March 29th.
This refund is based on registered vehicles covered by an insurance policy as of 10/31/21. Customers will receive:
- $400 per vehicle eligible
- $400 per motorcycle registered for road use
- $80 per historical vehicle
More information about the refund can be found on the Department of Insurance and Financial Services website, here:
I’m a former aspiring “ski-bum” turned insurance professional.I was licensed in 2002 and in 2013 I obtained my Certified Insurance Counselor (C.I.C.) designation. I'm married to an amazing woman, have a wonderful son and a cat.I enjoy travelling, music, craft beer, woodworking, collecting and restoring antique tools and all things computer and tech related.
Latest posts by Darin Mohrman (see all)
- Auto Insurance Refund Update – Safeco Insurance - April 19, 2022
- Auto Insurance Refund Update – Central Insurance Company - April 5, 2022
- Auto Insurance Refund Update – Westfield Insurance Company - March 18, 2022